As part of our 20th Anniversary Celebration, Treacy Marketing Group developed the 20 for 20 Campaign to connect with Chicago-based non-profit organizations that would benefit from working with a marketing firm like ours. At the end of February, Treacy Marketing Group will select two deserving organizations to receive up to $20,000 in our strategic marketing services.
The campaign asked non-profit organizations located and serving in Chicago to submit an application detailing the organization’s mission, history and goals for working with Treacy Marketing Group. Possible projects include, but are not limited to: strategic marketing consulting, brand identity services, brand marketing, graphic or website design. We received an overwhelming number of wonderful applicants and have narrowed it down to 15 deserving non-profits that serve the Chicago community.
We’re asking our clients and friends to help us decide which organizations should be selected for this pro-bono project by learning more about each organization and how they would utilize our marketing services.
Let us know which organization is most deserving by submitting your input at www.treacymarketing.com/20for20. The finalists will be chosen based on their marketing needs, ability to work with a marketing firm, and the quality of input from supporters.
Find out more about each of the 15 semi-finalist organizations and their marketing goals below!
- A Safe Haven Foundation would work with Treacy Marketing Group to develop a strategic communication program that leverages newsletters and social media to increase engagement with donors and volunteers.
- Arts & Business Council of Chicago would work with Treacy Marketing Group to develop a strategic marketing plan that increases brand awareness for volunteer recruitment.
- Chicago Arts Partnerships in Education (CAPE) would work with Treacy Marketing Group to implement essential marketing messages to effectively communicate the impact of their work to target audiences and raise awareness through their brand image.
- Chicago Metropolitan Battered Women’s Network would work with Treacy Marketing group to redesign their website and create an informative brochure to ensure clear and unique representation of the organization’s important work.
- Common Threads would utilize Treacy Marketing Group’s services for strategic consulting and website design to improve the communication of the organization’s national identity through virtual communities and annual fundraising events.
- Family Shelter Service would work with Treacy Marketing Group to develop an effective brand strategy campaign that will raise awareness and implement key messages to better communicate the organization’s overall voice.
- Legacy Charter School would work with Treacy Marketing Group to redesign their website and implement a strategic communications plan to raise awareness in the community.
- Lincoln Park Zoo would work with Treacy Marketing Group to develop a comprehensive marketing plan to raise awareness and increase participation in Lincoln Park Zoo’s education programs.
- Openlands would work with Treacy Marketing Group to implement an organization-wide marketing strategy that leverages key messages and social media assets to raise awareness and increase fundraising efforts.
- Saint Ignatius College Prep would utilize Treacy Marketing Group’s design and strategic marketing services to rebuild their website for an overall increased web presence.
- Saint Patrick High School would work with Treacy Marketing Group to implement a strategic marketing campaign to promote the organization’s 150th Anniversary throughout the community.
- Starlight Children’s Foundation – Midwest would work with Treacy Marketing Group to develop a strategic marketing plan that maximizes & expands their visibility through key delivery strategies.
- U.S. Green Building Council – Illinois Chapter would utilize Treacy Marketing Group’s strategic consulting services to improve their message development, redesign their website, and generate organization awareness within the community.
- Vital Bridges NFP, Inc would work with Treacy Marketing Group to implement a communications strategy plan to include key messages, methodology, and a timeline for when they move into the broader health services sector.
- Working In The Schools (WITS) would work with Treacy Marketing Group to develop a full strategic marketing campaign built around key fundraising goals in celebration of their 20th year in service.